Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limpro holster

Joeyxbat

I tried my lim pro in my SP01 bladetech and while you can jam it in, it doesn't really fit.  Barrel length and shape of trigger guard are different.  The Safariland 578 (?) works well for a variety of guns and has retention.  Thats what I run the lim pro in.

Thanks dogtired,  i just received my limpro holster from redhill tactical and it seems like sp01 holster still fits better on the limpro. Looking at my sp01 holster and found out its made by AMADINI CUSTOM and its for cz and stock 3. Seems like I'll be using this holster then. 

On February 28, 2017 at 5:38 AM, dogtired said:

I tried my lim pro in my SP01 bladetech and while you can jam it in, it doesn't really fit.  Barrel length and shape of trigger guard are different.  The Safariland 578 (?) works well for a variety of guns and has retention.  Thats what I run the lim pro in.

I agree.  I am not crazy about the bladetech, but it seems like the most popular one on the forums.  Seems like open "speed" holsters work better but they aren't that practical.  I have to try the amadini custom holster.  They are made by ghost and like their stuff.

I would just order one from blade tech or Ben Stoeger if you like his hanger bracket. (it's what I use) If they don't list the Lim Pro, it will work in the Limited holsters too, same exterior profile just short dust cover instead of long.

On 3/1/2017 at 6:47 PM, Joeyxbat said:

Thanks dogtired,  i just received my limpro holster from redhill tactical and it seems like sp01 holster still fits better on the limpro. Looking at my sp01 holster and found out its made by AMADINI CUSTOM and its for cz and stock 3. Seems like I'll be using this holster then. 

Have you talked to @Kingman at RHT about the holster? Everything I've seen from them has been top notch, and my Stock III RedHill holster fits far better than the blade-tech I first got for it.

Edited by MemphisMechanic

5 hours ago, MemphisMechanic said:

Have you talked to @Kingman at RHT about the holster? Everything I've seen from them has been top notch, and my Stock III RedHill holster fits far better than the blade-tech I first got for it.

I haven't contacted them yet, I'm thinking to use it a couple matches since its brand new. 

If I keep my Lim Pro I'll be in the market for a new holster.. I have a Bladetech now that seems to either be way too sloppy or too tight.  Can't seem to find a good middle ground.  Really doesn't have good definition and that might be some of the problem.