Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore series module

Unibrain

Our USPSA section runs a season long points match.  I'm currently score the series by scraping the Practiscore website, entering the information in a spreadsheet, then applying some rules (best 2 of 3 for a quarter etc) to generate results.  From the Practiscore release notes it looks like I can use the Series Module to do the same thing.  Does anyone have some instructions on how to use the Series Module?    I've found how to take several matches and include them in a series but don't know how to apply the best n of m rules.

Thanks in advance

In Android app on the match list screen tap and hold on the first match, then tap the rest of matches to select. Then select "Series" action on the top to generate report.
https://www.facebook.com/practiscore/photos/a.734147959986089.1073741826.158776614189896/1204348702966010/?type=3&theater

I replied several email about that in the past, unless it was about iOS app or maybe yours hit the spam filter. What email that was from?

Edited by euxx

6 minutes ago, Unibrain said:

1. How do I generate a report?  Answered for both iOS and Android
  2. How do I configure the best N of M?  Still looking for an answer.  EIther IOS or Android.

email has been from @unibrain.org

I've replied to Jim's email on Feb 17.

Android app allows to specify number of matches you want to count towards series result. Make sure you are running the latest version. Have you tried it?  

I've stewed on this for a day before responding and choose to burn a bridge.  I really don't want to get in a pissing contest on a public forum but you seem to insist. See the attachment of our email correspondence.  You never answered the question and I don't care anymore.  I'll do it with a spreadsheet.

Mods: Close or delete the thread

UniBrain Trust Mail - Series module.pdf

I haven't seen your last two emails of yours and the one I saw I replied.

Anyhow, ios app doesn't support best x out of y matches.

No idea what location rules are or what is being referred to.

As for uspsa numbers, PractiScore doesn't do anything with them if it changes, you'd have to update competitor's records.

Did I miss anything else?

FYI. I just discovered issue with practiscore email server, so some emails wasn't delivered to my inbox. If you haven't received response in some time please email again to support@practiscore.com