Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New in Ky

sam_b

On 2/22/2017 at 10:28 PM, Broski said:

Welcome aboard the crazy train. I'll beat Jack to it, whatcha shootin? BTW thank you for the service.

For 3gun its an M2, 18" AR, and a 5" M&P core 9mm with apex parts. Outside of that I've got a few other AR's and pistols and I just picked up a para p16 limited to dabble in USPSA more but I think I will sell it off and stick with 3gun more than likely.

I started off shooting 3 gun and attended a USPSA match or two to fill in the weekends when there weren't any 3 gun matches.  I ended up liking the pistol matches and it made shooting the pistol portion of a 3 gun match seem easier.  I wouldn't give up on USPSA yet.

14 hours ago, Pirate said:

I started off shooting 3 gun and attended a USPSA match or two to fill in the weekends when there weren't any 3 gun matches.  I ended up liking the pistol matches and it made shooting the pistol portion of a 3 gun match seem easier.  I wouldn't give up on USPSA yet.

Not giving up on it, just not gonna dedicate guns to it. Ill just stick with 9mm minor in limited and take the handicap.