Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Member in NC

Jazzy

Hey all, my name is Jasmine and Im a new member to the forums as well as USPSA.  I have shot 4 matches as a member of USPSA and was hooked after the first one.  I currently run a Glock 34 in Limited.  I have been placing in the middle of the pack overall and I am here to hopefully learn some tips so I can start placing at the top.

7 minutes ago, Sarge said:

Welcome to the forums! Moving our daughter to Charlotte next weekend.

Thanks.  I'm sure your daughter will like Charlotte.....just enough city to keep you entertained, but not too much to become overwhelming.

46 minutes ago, Beef15 said:

Welcome.

Was in the squad behind yours at CSOS last weekend.

Haha...awesome.  Sorry it took us so long on that first stage.  Someone, thankfully NOT me shot the pvc wall.  Had a bunch of MacGyvers fixing it with sticks and zip ties ?

IMG_7501.JPG

Haha...awesome.  Sorry it took us so long on that first stage.  Someone, thankfully NOT me shot the pvc wall.  Had a bunch of MacGyvers fixing it with sticks and zip ties [emoji23]

Nice, that's the third different story.

In my experience if one's squad isn't waiting then someone else is waiting on them.

It only gets ugly when doing both at the same time. Fortunately I have only experienced a stack up that bad once, unfortunately it was about a hundred out.

1 hour ago, Beef15 said:

Nice, that's the third different story.

In my experience if one's squad isn't waiting then someone else is waiting on them.

It only gets ugly when doing both at the same time. Fortunately I have only experienced a stack up that bad once, unfortunately it was about a hundred out.

Yeah....but did they have photographic evidence like me, lol.  Ya' know, pics or it didn't happen.