Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for Limited Pro

zombywoof

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, BeerBaron said:

OT but what were the two reshoots? Popper f$&cked?

When you have a black hardcover popper and a white target popper sharing the same stand? You're gonna have some reshoots.

This common occurrence has been commented on by quite a few guys who went in other threads.

And yes, Alex Gutt was shooting a Lim Pro at Nationals. He likes the longer sight radius, according to the Front Sight article:

IMG_0830.PNG.2dfea713a31e50ca17b26ceb08345ae2.PNG

Edited by MemphisMechanic

11 hours ago, SCTaylor said:

Gotta show case your product somehow. What better way than to design stages loaded with your awesome new modular poppers?  

But we digress...

ahh I see... that makes sense. I was wondering why the fark they went full retard with all the partial poppers and no-shoot poppers. they are pretty lame in my opinion and just create one more way to get popper fcked.

On 2/20/2017 at 7:23 PM, zombywoof said:

In 9mm. They seem to be out everywhere. Anybody have any leads?

Call me : three one 7 four 3 nine two 2 one 6

Joe Wilson told me today they're not going to import the Lim Pro anymore.

I have a brand new one I just took delivery on today from Patriot Defense. Full all out build.

20170224_192316.jpg

Edited by Jeff O

Is the Stock I not a cone barrel ?

Stock I is not a cone barrel.

My only guess is that the Stock 1 is meant to replace it the Lim Pro(a little more breathing room in IDPA).

Stock I for IDPA Stock II, III, and the rest of the competition framed guns for USPSA.

A shame. If I was doing it all over again, the Lim Pro would still be my first choice (that, and for the CO guys, it makes weight much easier than the Stock II or III.)

The confusion comes from Tanfoglio coming out with the Stock.

Then the Stock 2. At which point, people have began referring to the Original as a Stock 1.

Then the Stock 3 came out.

And finally... a Stock 1. Which is now being confused with the original Stock that people used to call a Stock "One."

I'm 75% sure that what I just laid out is correct. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by MemphisMechanic

45 minutes ago, IronArcher said:

It appears I was misinformed. That would certainly appear to be a cone lock up barrel.

So a Lim Pro with round trigger guard and Stock II barrel/slide.

That's not the new Stock 1

22 minutes ago, MemphisMechanic said:

The confusion comes from Tanfoglio coming out with the Stock.

Then the Stock 2. At which point, people have began referring to the Original as a Stock 1.

Then the Stock 3 came out.

And finally... a Stock 1. Which is now being confused with the original Stock that people used to call a Stock "One."

I'm 75% sure that what I just laid out is correct. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I used to think CZ model numbers were hard to keep straight.