Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for Limited Pro

zombywoof

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, zombywoof said:

In 9mm. They seem to be out everywhere. Anybody have any leads?

Hmmm.......

I noticed they're not listed in the EAA catalog anymore.  

Edited by B_RAD

11 minutes ago, B_RAD said:

Hmmm.......

I noticed they're not listed in the Tanfo catalog anymore.  

you are right, I just checked, that's interesting, are they discounted? no wonder they are out everywhere.

I also noticed a new offering from SAR, looks like a tanfo limited custom knock off

I ended up settling for a 40 cal. I searched high and low and hit up all the major internet shops I could find. None to be found. Ben stoeger shop said they hoped to have more in stock shortly but didn't have an exact lead time. 

Just ordered the last one on a little know website my friend found for me. Only $800 +$20 S&H.

No, they don't have anymore in stock and won't be anytime soon. So I won't disclose my source.

Should have it in hand by the end of the week. Looking forward to tinkering with it and shooting SSP for the 1st time. 

43 minutes ago, v1911 said:

Just ordered the last one on a little know website my friend found for me. Only $800 +$20 S&H.

No, they don't have anymore in stock and won't be anytime soon. So I won't disclose my source.

Should have it in hand by the end of the week. Looking forward to tinkering with it and shooting SSP for the 1st time. 

Congrats you're gonna love it!

1 hour ago, aandabooks said:

I had toyed with the idea of selling mine if my SP-01 comes together the way I hope.  If they are discontinued then that idea is out. 

They are not discontinued, just sold out. Am interested if you want to sell it let's talk. 

1 hour ago, PatriotDefense said:

They're no longer importing the Stock and Lim Pro in 2017....... Per EAA 

Really?!?!

I get the Stock, but why the Limited Pro??? Weren't production nationals just won with a Limited Pro? I have a Stock II and wanted to get a Limited Pro as a backup for a little verity. It would suck if I was no longer able to get my hands on one for a reasonable price...

1 hour ago, PatriotDefense said:

They're no longer importing the Stock and Lim Pro in 2017....... Per EAA 

Well... "snickers!"  that sucks like a hoover.

I REALLY don't understand dropping it. It's much easier to make CO weight with one than a S2.  odd.  is this a "new coke moment"?

1 hour ago, EngineerEli said:

Really?!?!

I get the Stock, but why the Limited Pro??? Weren't production nationals just won with a Limited Pro? I have a Stock II and wanted to get a Limited Pro as a backup for a little verity. It would suck if I was no longer able to get my hands on one for a reasonable price...

Prod Nats where won with a Stock II, Alex started off with a lim pro...... at nats he had a Stock II