Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SW REGIONAL REVOLVER MATCH

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to thank Midway and 4wheelguns for their donations for the prize table for this match. And as always we are still looking [begging] for more items for the prize table for this match, please contact me if you have something or are interested in donating or sponsoring a stage. Thank you Mark

• 1 month later...

I would just like to let everyone know that I just got three [3] certificates to the 2017 or 2018 IRC that will be given away by random drawing from all of the ICORE members that sign up and shoot our match in Mesquite, the SW REGIONAL REVOLVER CHAMPIONSHIP that will be taking place this October 14th. It also looks like that we will have Two [2] entries to the 2018 Berrys Steel Open and a certificate from TPC in St. George Utah for training. So come on out and SHOOT.

• 1 month later...

Want to shoot a lot? Here's your chance, sign up to shoot 2 different guns [Divisions] with 2 paid entries shoot one gun on Friday and then shoot the 2nd gun on Saturday, 8 stages and classifiers 240 min round count, plus a 5 stage 120 to 150 min round count USPSA match on Sunday will put the round count up to about 650 for 3 DAYS of shooting if you are up for it!!!

2017 Southwest PROOF (1) (1).jpg