Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

i hate my loadmaster!

johnbu

I bought it 3 years ago (new) for $240 with 9mm die set. Said as soon as it F's up enough to really piss me off, I'd drop it like turd from a tall camel.

It's pissed me a couple times. But it's always just something easy and cheap  to fix.  now it just finished 2500 rounds with maybe 6 goofed up primers.  and those were all crimped primers.  the case feeder causes slowdowns and some need to be hand placed. But it just refuses to really mess up bad.

I'd really like a Dillon, but this Lee just keeps making ammo! Heck, with case lube it even holds +/- 0.003 oal using range brass.

• 1 month later...

I've got a loadmaster and it's been awesome best 200$ I've spent in a long time. Only real issues I've had have been related to crappy brass. With that being said I've also got a 650 with case feederand bullet feeder.  The 650 is definitely built better but for 200$ my loadmaster is hard to beat.  I still use it weekly and have no plans of getting rid of it. 

I bought it 3 years ago (new) for $240 with 9mm die set. Said as soon as it F's up enough to really piss me off, I'd drop it like turd from a tall camel

A turd from a tall camel.

I did not see that coming...