Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newbie from northern Indiana

tylerradke

Hello everyone. My wife and I are looking to get started in 3 gun and uspsa shooting. We live in northern Indiana and are both very green when it comes to pistol shooting especially. I have shot quite a bit of trap and some sporting clays so my shotgun skills are decent. My carbine rifle skills are very low other than basic operation and typical range shooting. When it comes to pistols I am at best an ok shot and am most familiar with the 1911. My wife is very new to all aspects of shooting but has done some shooting with me on occasion. She is most familiar with shotgun but is excited to learn. She is very interested in 3 gun and possibly some uspsa. My main interest is uspsa SS but also would like to try 3 gun. If anyone in the area would be willing to help guide us down the right path and help us with gear/equipment choices and training it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tyler

If you're close to Ft. Wayne, check FWRR. (Google it). Good USPSA program, nice range and good people.

For 3gun there is the Indiana multi gun series at several different ranges from central to northern Indiana. Check out a match.