Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Guga Ribas Mag Pouch

ad5md

• 4 weeks later...

Curious if you ever reached Ernie.  I sent him $385 in January for a holster, 4 mag pouches and a belt for my Son, and hasn't replied to phone calls, emails, text messages or Facebook page messages since receiving my payment.  I had to dispute the charge with PayPal, it's been 7 weeks, no shipment and no reply from Ernie.  My son sees him on Facebook actively liking posts, but will not respond to us. I hope he didn't keep your money, never ship the order, and never reply like he did with us.  I was pretty surprised. Just ordered the gear my son needs from another vendor so he can start the season, unfortunately I'm out $385 with nothing to show for it, and will have to work with PayPal for a refund, shouldn't be too difficult as he hasnt replied to them either, but will have to wait and go through the process.

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 10:33 PM, 3GDad said:

Sorry to hear about the problem with your orders.  No, I didn't get in touch with Ernie this time as I found a cheaper deal.  I ordered my holster from him more than a year ago and never had problems.  I read your post too....as I mentioned in my reply there, I hope all is ok with Ernie as I find it strange that I have not seen any posts from him recently.

Curious if you ever reached Ernie.  I sent him $385 in January for a holster, 4 mag pouches and a belt for my Son, and hasn't replied to phone calls, emails, text messages or Facebook page messages since receiving my payment.  I had to dispute the charge with PayPal, it's been 7 weeks, no shipment and no reply from Ernie.  My son sees him on Facebook actively liking posts, but will not respond to us. I hope he didn't keep your money, never ship the order, and never reply like he did with us.  I was pretty surprised. Just ordered the gear my son needs from another vendor so he can start the season, unfortunately I'm out $385 with nothing to show for it, and will have to work with PayPal for a refund, shouldn't be too difficult as he hasnt replied to them either, but will have to wait and go through the process.

• 2 weeks later...