Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 S&W Indoor nationals

valerko

3 hours ago, GmanCdp said:

Really Kevin??? Your name does not even show up in the IDPA data base, but you decide to troll a little here ??

Don't you have a little match coming up soon that you should be working on??

Pretty much caught up right now. The day my name shows up in the IDPA database please shoot me.

Thank you , USPSA jerk, whole point was to meet people in person , that I meet online. But I guess we IDPA guys are too evolved for it. :):)

BTW: I'm shooting Thursday. I'm a big guy with eastern accent and will be shooting grey Arsenal Strike one in ESP, since my Grand Power Xtrim is not back yet.

Sorry it took so long for me to find this thread.  We are NOT going to call people names on this forum.  This thread will be closed if there are further infractions of forum rules and offending members will be dealt with.

Larry Drake

The Moderating Team

Actually, it looks more like nobody really cares about the match? If "somebody" ruined a thread about a national competition with a funny comment then IDPA is worse than I imagined.

I agree, might as well close it since there is no interest.

Now, the funniest part of it is, I posted "no" in this thread to the original OP, and "me neither" in the duplicate thread immediately afterwards. It was a joke about the double post, not the match. 

Well your stupid remarks , got me email from admin.  This match was booked within few days it was posted. Maybe not a whole lot of people reading this forum care about it , but lot of people on east coast do. As a matter a fact , there were shooters from Texas last year a swell . My father told me that if I have nothing nice to say , then to keep my mouth shut. I'll leave it at that. 

Please close this , ban me or whatever you wanna do 

2 hours ago, Sarge said:

Actually, it looks more like nobody really cares about the match? If "somebody" ruined a thread about a national competition with a funny comment then IDPA is worse than I imagined.

I don't know about that Kevin -- that match has been a soldout success every year since the late 90s.  I haven't been to one in about 13 years -- but I shot the match each year between 2001-2004.  The organizers were top-notch, the officiating rivaled any Level 2 USPSA match I attended, stages were interesting, as was the facility itself, and for the most part the folks attending had more in common with USPSA competitors than separated them from us.  For that matter, some of them were USPSA competitors as well -- I was for the last three iterations.  For that matter, a number of the top names in our sport have shot and won the match.  The match T-shirts -- really nice heavyweight mock turtle neck long-sleeved shirts -- from those years are also still holding up, as are the memories.

Now, it's possible that not many members of this forum care about the match -- but that's not the same thing as "nobody really cares about the match."

1 hour ago, valerko said:

Well your stupid remarks , got me email from admin.  This match was booked within few days it was posted. Maybe not a whole lot of people reading this forum care about it , but lot of people on east coast do. As a matter a fact , there were shooters from Texas last year a swell . My father told me that if I have nothing nice to say , then to keep my mouth shut. I'll leave it at that. 

Please close this , ban me or whatever you wanna do 

I was going to lay off but exactly how did MY remarks get you a butt chewing from the mods? You must mean YOUR remarks. Every time I got an email or PM from one of those guys was because of something I said, not what somebody else said.

35 minutes ago, Nik Habicht said:

I don't know about that Kevin -- that match has been a soldout success every year since the late 90s.  I haven't been to one in about 13 years -- but I shot the match each year between 2001-2004.  The organizers were top-notch, the officiating rivaled any Level 2 USPSA match I attended, stages were interesting, as was the facility itself, and for the most part the folks attending had more in common with USPSA competitors than separated them from us.  For that matter, some of them were USPSA competitors as well -- I was for the last three iterations.  For that matter, a number of the top names in our sport have shot and won the match.  The match T-shirts -- really nice heavyweight mock turtle neck long-sleeved shirts -- from those years are also still holding up, as are the memories.

Now, it's possible that not many members of this forum care about the match -- but that's not the same thing as "nobody really cares about the match."

Agreed. Seems nobody here cared much to read about it. sorry for the gross exaggeration. 

1 hour ago, 3gunDQ said:

I'm going! Woo hooo!!! IDPyAy

sike, LOL. You IDPA types are wound too tight. 

You think??? lol

I would like to know how it can be sanctioned.  It cannot be run under the rules as a tier 2 or higher, except as a club level match,  because there are no CSO's in the world.

Edited by RePete

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:47 PM, valerko said:

... will be shooting grey Arsenal Strike one in ESP, since my Grand Power Xtrim is not back yet.

That would be almost worth the trip.  I haven't even SEEN a Strike One and only a couple of Grand Powers.  Thisshere is Glock and 1911 country, none of them funny furrin pistols need apply.