Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Small pistol primers.

harleyfan

Not at all. Federal SPP are scarce but I don't use them so I can find everything I want locally or online.

Interesting. I am in Houston area. My local shop says that they can't get spp due to ammo manufacturers using them all.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, harleyfan said:

Interesting. I am in Houston area. My local shop says that they can't get spp due to ammo manufacturers using them all.

Where are you buying them in Houston? I have been getting them thru Big Guys in Pearland with no trouble. I use CCI MSPP, but I think he had Winchester last time I was in there.

gerritm

Where are you buying them in Houston? I have been getting them thru Big Guys in Pearland with no trouble. I use CCI MSPP, but I think he had Winchester last time I was in there.

gerritm

I am buying from 10 ring in North Houston.

3 hours ago, harleyfan said:

PV HAS CCI and Win SPP in stock. Local cabelas has tons too.

yep, if you don't mind paying $33 per 1k i'm finding win spp in stock online in at least 4 places and two shops here locally.

i just busted into my cache of fed gmm spp to load ammo for A1 and optic nats.

Edited by rowdyb

I've been buying CCI from Bullets.com, but they've been out of them for the past several weeks. The Bullet.com warehouse is only five miles from where I live, but since they are an online store only, I can't go pick them up. I have to pay a $20 hazmat fee to have UPS bring them to me.

Is that irony, or just bad luck. ;)

On 2/8/2017 at 8:20 PM, njl said:

Grafs has several brands of SPP in stock.  Anyone tried the UNIS GINEX?

Cabelas has S&B SPP.

Loaded many thousands with Ginex. Great primers and my current favorite.

On 2/8/2017 at 3:50 PM, Sarge said:

Not at all. Federal SPP are scarce but I don't use them so I can find everything I want locally or online.

Once you climb over the reloaders that fainted from seeing shelves full of Primers at my local Cabellas you can find the pistol size ones...

• 2 weeks later...