Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

XDM OSP with Deltapoint Pro

AKCrew

I picked up my new OSP on Saturday and my DPP came today. If it's not to cold tomorrow I'll get it zeroed. Then I'll just be waiting on my holster for Carry Optics. I wanted to shoot CO but was a little put off by the 10round limit. With the new rule change I figured it try it out.

C6EA512C-B42E-4103-B265-B369F844EE09_zps

Edited by AKCrew
Broken link

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 0:17 AM, AKCrew said:

I picked up my new OSP on Saturday and my DPP came today. If it's not to cold tomorrow I'll get it zeroed. Then I'll just be waiting on my holster for Carry Optics. I wanted to shoot CO but was a little put off by the 10round limit. With the new rule change I figured it try it out.

C6EA512C-B42E-4103-B265-B369F844EE09_zps

I'm so jealous.  Other than a slide mounted Fast Fire on a .22 years ago, I don't have much experience with slide mounted red dots.  How do you go about zeroing?  Point of aim/point of impact at 25 yards maybe?   This is definitely on my Christmas list for next year!

13 hours ago, 36873687 said:

Looks sweet. I'm going to do the same never gave co much thought till mag change. Was going to mill my 34 but doing the 17 instead for co. How u like ddp I been torn but I keep leaning to dp

I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. It's been 15 degrees or colder here. But just dry firing the triangle is super easy to pick up. A lot easier than the dot in the venom on my 22/45. I think I'm going to like it a lot.

1 hour ago, 36873687 said:

I was going to get my 34 milled, but change my mind 17 I think will be much better. I really like DDP I'm new to optics but my buddy has about all of em

I had the chance to shoot a RMR and DPP side by side at the range locally, and the RMR a rugged little optic. I choose the DPP because the window is a lot bigger and I had an easier time picking up the dot. I don't think you could go wrong with either. The only downside to the DPP is back up sights are very limited to non-existent. However the triangle dot is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...