Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Extended magazine well

1 hour ago, ChuckS said:

I just ordered one for a NFA lower. A friend has one and he thinks it helps. I probably won't get it until next week. Will advise...

Probably won't help that much if you don't live in a restricted magazine capacity state, but in California, 3 or 4 mag changes in a stage.....it's gotta help :)

I think I have the RunnerRunner lower.  It's in the shop now, so I'll find out which lower for sure and order it tomorrow unless I can find a non-plastic one.

Edited by kmca
1 minute ago, kmca said:

Probably won't help that much if you don't live in a restricted magazine capacity state, but in California, 3 or 4 mag changes in a stage.....it's gotta help :)

Classifiers, Standards and speed shoots anywhere! ;)

Edited by ChuckS
4 hours ago, Manwithnoname said:

Has anyone used these? Any feedback would be appreciated. 

I bought one for a DDLES Glock lower (same as Quarter Circle 10). It snapped right on. It is made of a rubbery material (3D printed). The fit is good and it absolutely helps on reloads. I was hitting reloads in the 1.1-1.3 second range during dry fire after a little practice.

On 2/7/2017 at 7:44 PM, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello: I have a Taccom one coming for my Quarter Circle 10 Colt lower. Will be testing it out this weekend at the local match. Thanks, Eric

I have one on my NFA lower. Well worth the money.

3 hours ago, ChuckS said:

i just checked the USPS website and it looks like the magwell will get here today! Thanks, Tim! Saturday's match will have a classifier with 2 strings each with a reload. We will see how this helps!

Later,

Chuck

When was it shipped?

8 hours ago, bmiller said:

Mine fits a PSA. Cutting a bunch in aluminum this weekend. 

image.jpeg

Brian was kind enough to make one for my PSA Glock lower.  Its machined out of alumimun and fits like a glove.  Very sturdy.  

In practicing for quick reloads, I've finally figured out that Glock magazines are cheap compared to original SVI magazines.  Instead of babying them, I learned to really slam the Glock magazines into the lower.  

My PCC reloads can now keep up with my Open reloads.  I'm shooting an all classifier match Saturday so may put it through its paces.

Bill

Edited by Flatland Shooter