Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 Crawfish Cup NRA Action Pistol Regional Championship

The 2017 Midsouth Shooters Crawfish Cup NRA Action Pistol Regional keeps growing! This year, it will be a two-day match held on Friday and Saturday, April 21 and 22 near Lake Charles, Louisiana, culminating with an on-site crawfish boil Saturday evening! The Southwest Louisiana Rifle and Pistol Club has been busy making range improvements and planning. We have purchased a second track mover that is presently being permanently installed, giving us two track movers for the Moving Target Event. Our range capacity is now increased to 160 guns, including the guns in the two-gun aggregate match. Midsouth Shooters Supply is once again our title sponsor and they have been terrific! They will again be broadcasting live updates from the range via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. New this year is the ability to register for the match using www.matchsignup.org. Look for the Crawfish Cup logos. There are separate logos for the Championship match, the Aggregate Match and competitors volunteering to work as Range Staff. This was the best solution we could find for processing the different fees involved. You can also pay your entry fees via PayPal when using matchsignup.org  or when submitting the entry form by email or USPS using the email address george@swlarifleandpistol.club. Check out the official website www.crawfishcup.com and email george@swlarifleandpistol.club for more information. Come pass a good time with us and warm up for the Bianchi Cup!

2017 Crawfish Cup program_final_revised 12.29.2016.pdf

Entry Form_Crawfish Cup_2017.pdf

• 2 months later...

Hello to all.

I wish I could attend this match, but it's 3 days drive for me from the great white north.

To ALL, please have a great time, shoot lots of X's, and be safe.

To  the organizes, the range help, and the spectators, thank you guys for all you do for us.

I hope the weather is good for the matches.

Have FUN.

J. Russell Bryan

From the great white north.