Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Taran Tactical gunsmithing

Didn't know where this belongs, so I put it here.

I sent a Glock frame to Taran to be stippled a couple weeks ago, and I'm curious what the expected turn around time would be.

Normally, I wouldn't be concerned, and if I was, I would have asked before I sent it. However, between the time I sent it and now, I found out from my work that they'll be relocating me to WA, and the return address I provided to TTI is of course my current address.

I sent them an email last Thursday and haven't heard back yet. There's still a few weeks to get everything resolved, and I can call them if I don't hear back in a couple days. I was just wondering what kind of turn around times other people were getting, so I can gauge how critical this issue could be.

I'm catching wind of some rumors on other forums. Seems employees are leaving for some reason? I don't imagine you'll get totally screwed but I would hit them with emails or calls every day until I got a reply

Lots of their products are out of stock with vendors and distributors.  Not a good sign in combination with the above (vs. if they were just selling like hotcakes and out of stock).

Edited by mreed911