Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shotshell caddies for both deuces and quads?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the 3 gun game and about to order some shotshell caddies. I have minimal experience with 3 gun shotgun loading techniques. My thoughts are to try and find caddies that would allow me to load both deuces and quads so as I progress there won't be a need to purchase new caddies to accommodate new techniques. So what are the best caddies out there that would help me with this? Any advice is more than welcome. Thanks

Thanks for the input! Invictus Practicals caddies look solid, exactly what I'm looking for.

If you have any other questions or want more info on them, drop me a line. I've got some videos about them also. Tell Kevin that Darin sent you if you order. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Both Invictus Practical and Carbon Arms make great caddies. I tried the IP 2.8's a while ago but prefer the CA SSXL clips. It allows me to get my thick fingers under the shells better and not drop shells when grabbing them, issues that I had with almost every other caddies I tried.

I'd like to second TacCom.  Good fellow over there.  Truth be told between TacCom, Invictus, and Carbon Arms you can't go wrong.  All 3 are knowledgeable, friendly folks.  It comes down to how much you'd like to spend.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...