Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2 hours ago, jackson923 said:

I've gotten a big NO on this also for 2017 but HMFIC says yes that he spoke to Dave S. at SHOT.  My guess is still NO for this year.

They may have it but I don't think it will be held at PeaceMaker

54 minutes ago, Dan Sierpina said:

Brian, airfare and car rental adds up real fast. You have a young family, your pain has a long time to grow.  :)

?. You are not kidding,Dan!  My little girl was just asking me the other day about getting her a pink holster and gun.  I am looking forward to those two coming with me.  Not exactly sure where all the ammo is going to come from!  

12 hours ago, bmiller said:

?. You are not kidding,Dan!  My little girl was just asking me the other day about getting her a pink holster and gun.  I am looking forward to those two coming with me.  Not exactly sure where all the ammo is going to come from!  

Can't you 3d print ammo yet?

This is the email I received this morning. 

Ill again state there is no FN match this year. Anyone who has inquired has received the same response. I don’t know who would post info about an FN match but Ill confirm it did NOT come from me.

Thanks,

Dave Sevigny

Edited by usmc1094

2 hours ago, usmc1094 said:

This is the email I received this morning. 

Ill again state there is no FN match this year. Anyone who has inquired has received the same response. I don’t know who would post info about an FN match but Ill confirm it did NOT come from me.

Thanks,

Dave Sevigny

Like I said,

No match this year, maybe next year but not at PeaceMaker.

I would be surprised to see the match moved and run as FN 3 Gun. Maybe they will become a sponsor in some other matches.

Dave Sevigny said "I'll again state there is no FN match this year." I wonder where it was stated, officially, not just part of a rumor.

Edited by Dan Sierpina