Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

low ready

Drbruce

3 hours ago, kurtm said:

But Richard......I love to stare at my pistol while I draw. My draw is sooo fast and sooo pretty how can you not????? I bet you stare at my pistol while I draw it too! :D

You think I am looking at your pistol when there are those tight buttocks to admire right next to it?

You could watch the top competitors at your local matches, or take the opportunity to stare at Kurt's buttocks with Richard... OR you could run an experiment with live rounds and a timer to determine which option works best for you.  Personally, I like to keep an eye on the targets until the buzzer goes off... to make sure that they don't move.

Blah, blah, gamer vs. martial art, blah, blah, blah, eyes, muzzle, target, blah, blah, head in the sand, blah, blah, train like you fight, blah, blah, blah, blah, 2/10's quicker, blah, blah, blah, head on a swivel, blah, blah, blah....

ericm

MEOW!

18 hours ago, ericm said:

Blah, blah, gamer vs. martial art, blah, blah, blah, eyes, muzzle, target, blah, blah, head in the sand, blah, blah, train like you fight, blah, blah, blah, blah, 2/10's quicker, blah,

ericm

Looks like Eric started celebrating the Patriot's win a little early yesterday afternoon ...    :P