Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

8" 300 BLK Backpack Rifle

RangerTrace

8” 300 BLK, Aero Precision Complete Upper, Lone Star Armory 300 BLK SBR Lower, LANTAC EBCG, LWRC Enhanced fire controls, Noveke 60 degree Ambidextrous selector, DeadAir Sandman S Suppressor, Law Tactical Folder, Eotech 300 BLK Optic with LWRC Skirmish Sights. 8 month wait for the tax stamps. 

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

8 hours ago, v1911 said:

At what point are we able to call an intervention for your tax stamp addiction? ;)

I do appreciate you concern, but this is my last one, at least until they make suppressors legal.  I'm not going to subject my family to fingerprints and photos.  This one just completes my array of AR rifles......

14.7" Larue .308 for hunting and long range work.  (DPS owns this till I retire)

16.1" LWRC 5.56 with Vortex 1x6 for 3gun

10.5" LWRC 5.56 with Aimpoint PRO and Surefire Mini for patrol work.

5.5" Alamo Precision 9mm with Mini ACOG and Octane9 for inexpensive training and plinking for the family

8" Lone Star Armory 300 BLK with Eotech and Deadair SandmanS for hogs and other things that go bump in the night........

5 hours ago, RangerTrace said:

I do appreciate you concern, but this is my last one, at least until they make suppressors legal.  I'm not going to subject my family to fingerprints and photos.  This one just completes my array of AR rifles......

14.7" Larue .308 for hunting and long range work.  (DPS owns this till I retire)

16.1" LWRC 5.56 with Vortex 1x6 for 3gun

10.5" LWRC 5.56 with Aimpoint PRO and Surefire Mini for patrol work.

5.5" Alamo Precision 9mm with Mini ACOG and Octane9 for inexpensive training and plinking for the family

8" Lone Star Armory 300 BLK with Eotech and Deadair SandmanS for hogs and other things that go bump in the night........

Nice. A lot of good stuff in there.

I'm trying to hold off on a suppressor until I see where that bill goes. Until then, I'll keep looking at all these goodies you guys post and try to keep the drool off the keyboard. 

5 hours ago, Nathanb said:

What's your stamp count? That is a good looking rig there. That law folder is awesome but stupid expensive 

Are you kidding? That's like asking a woman how much she weighs...!!!

Not really if you have them then you don't really mind admitting to them. I have six myself. What will happen someone will tell the atf how many registered items you have?  Oh wait......

Edited by Nathanb

Are you happy with the LAW Tactical? Say yes, because I have one en route from Brownells, on sale. :) My rifle is remarkably similar to yours... 

Since it adds length of pull, I'm thinking of swapping the stock to a LWRC UCIW to keep it short for the kids. My 10 year old shot his first moose with it last fall. 

23 minutes ago, six-gun shooter said:

Are you happy with the LAW Tactical? Say yes, because I have one en route from Brownells, on sale. :) My rifle is remarkably similar to yours... 

Since it adds length of pull, I'm thinking of swapping the stock to a LWRC UCIW to keep it short for the kids. My 10 year old shot his first moose with it last fall. 

I like it so far and several of my coworkers have them and have nothing but good things to say about them.  What I like about it as opposed to a PDW stock is that once unfolded, you have a normal, adjustable stock.  Where as the PDW is super short, but doesn't get to a really comfortable length for me.  And it seriously only takes a second or two to snap it into place and get to shooting.

On February 2, 2017 at 7:00 PM, RangerTrace said:

Hello Eric:  that is the most positive thing you've ever posted to one of my posts!!  I'm honored.  Thanks, Trace

Hello: Well you finally posted something really cool that is not SVI related :D I do hope they take the tax stamp off suppressors. It will lower the price and will save a lot of peoples hearing. Just waiting for it to happen sooner than later. Oh by the way 6 tax stamps--sir you have a problem. A good problem but still a problem :bow: Thanks, Eric

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2017 at 0:45 PM, Nathanb said:

Not really if you have them then you don't really mind admitting to them. I have six myself. What will happen someone will tell the atf how many registered items you have?  Oh wait......

I guess maybe I'm just odd in that I dont broadcast the details of my "valuables" collection.