Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Mags do you use.

djbb98

so, mbx's with upward bent 2nd coil after sitting for a week fully loaded in 2 140s and 1 170:  big stick salt shakered, a 140 salt shakered and the other feed properly.  So, Grams guts just went back in all of them again.  

The one weird thing I've noticed on my 140s.  The followers have the same stamp on the sides, but one of my tubes only works properly with the follower that shipped with it.  If i use the follower from a different tube, it does not slide all the way up in the tube.  Grams guts work in all of them without issue (these have the nub removed so no slide lock on them)

22 hours ago, ScottieShootz said:

so, mbx's with upward bent 2nd coil after sitting for a week fully loaded in 2 140s and 1 170:  big stick salt shakered, a 140 salt shakered and the other feed properly.  So, Grams guts just went back in all of them again.  

The one weird thing I've noticed on my 140s.  The followers have the same stamp on the sides, but one of my tubes only works properly with the follower that shipped with it.  If i use the follower from a different tube, it does not slide all the way up in the tube.  Grams guts work in all of them without issue (these have the nub removed so no slide lock on them)

I had that happen a few times, but im still using the same followers hoping that isn't going to happen anymore. I also had a round pop below the follower once and I had to take the magazine apart to get it out. It was really odd and don't know how it happened

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...