Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Does anyone have a Tactical Sport Orange in Colorado

rlyons124

Hi everyone. This is my first post here. I am looking to get into the CZ world.  Every shop I have talked to in Colorado is sold out of the Tactical Sport orange. Does anyone have one locally(Denver area)?  I have scene a couple online but I can't buy a gun without at least putting my hands on one first. If possible I would love to meet up with someone to take a peak at one and get some feedback on their experience with CZ.  It seams like the CZ world is great to get into. Thank you to anyone in advance.

I made the horrible, horrible mistake of fondling one when I spotted it in a holster about 1000 yards away. I saw a glint of orange.....and thought: "could it be.....???"

And it was. It was a TS orange. Unfortunately, I knew the feller and he let me fondle it. Shouldn't have done that.

But  I went home and started pulling out everything I own to sell immediately to fund a purchase. The really bad part is that it's not likely to find any kind of deal now, so it's going to be 1800$. Sheesh.

AND, no holsters available right now. So not much hope for matches for a bit. Gotta wait a month for a RHT. If I were them I'd crank out a few black and Orange ones. Probably sell quickly.

4 hours ago, NoKimberDave said:

Seen those. I like the new DAA X thing. Not sure I want to go full robot holster yet.

I use mine for 3gun and what have you.

As do I.  IMO the DAA race holsters are perfect for 3gun.  They are faster when you start the stage with a pistol draw, and they are full retention with very fast release when you don't draw the pistol until later in the stage.

On 2/7/2017 at 2:50 PM, NoKimberDave said:

I made the horrible, horrible mistake of fondling one when I spotted it in a holster about 1000 yards away. I saw a glint of orange.....and thought: "could it be.....???"

And it was. It was a TS orange. Unfortunately, I knew the feller and he let me fondle it. Shouldn't have done that.

But  I went home and started pulling out everything I own to sell immediately to fund a purchase. The really bad part is that it's not likely to find any kind of deal now, so it's going to be 1800$. Sheesh.

AND, no holsters available right now. So not much hope for matches for a bit. Gotta wait a month for a RHT. If I were them I'd crank out a few black and Orange ones. Probably sell quickly.

I think CZ Custom still has some .40 TS Orange left.  They were under $1600.  May give them a call.

• 5 months later...