Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P10C arrival date

scottinohio

i feel the exact opposite, i think the p07/09 guns are heinous looking hahaha. yeah when cz usa said on their fb page that shipping will begin the end of january, i wonder if that meant the shipping into the US. and tthheeeenn  the shipping to distributors and tttthhheeennn the shipping to customers.

59 minutes ago, rowdyb said:

i feel the exact opposite, i think the p07/09 guns are heinous looking hahaha. yeah when cz usa said on their fb page that shipping will begin the end of january, i wonder if that meant the shipping into the US. and tthheeeenn  the shipping to distributors and tttthhheeennn the shipping to customers.

What I dislike on the P07/09s the most is the DA trigger from factory after shooting one

15 hours ago, chipu12 said:

I've tried to preorder one at a local Cabelas in IL and strange enough the claim they couldn't find it in their CZ catalog. I guess i'll peel my eyes online for one when they'll start trickle in the country

you dont need it, hoarder

looks like a long wait. CZ-USA posted this on Facebook.

From CZ-USA 

"Yesterday we received word that our parent company, CZUB, has experienced further delays in the production of the P-10 C. Since SHOT Show, our ETA on the first shipment has been bumped back every few days. Discussions with the factory revealed that the realistic date for first delivery is in late April. We apologize for the delay, we truly expected to begin delivery in January."

• 2 weeks later...