Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P10C arrival date

scottinohio

• 1 month later...

I recently went to the CZ roadshow in South Africa where CZ was promoting the new P10c, Shadow 2 & the Scorpion. We actually got to test and fire the P10c and I can tell you for a striker fire pistol straight out of the box the trigger is amazing. We even meet one of the guys who was on the designed team for the P10c & this is the information he gave. 

* there is a standing order for 60,000 units just for the USA market alone. This has created a massive backlog in their manufacturing process. 

* CZ will be releasing the full range of sizes in the P10 including full size, compact and sub compact in 2018. 

On the Shadow 2 he had the following to say after I asked "if you made the Shadow 2 primarily aimed at competition only why not put a bull barrel in it" 

The answer was some what non commital on the bull barrel but he confirmed a Shadow 2 orange is in the works that could potentially have a bull barrel. 

RIP? I have a RTF2 G19 that I will not part with. I will give the P10 a look, but the RTF2 G19 is not going anywhere. Perhaps more people will buy the P10 vs. a G19, but I doubt RIP is the correct prognostication.