2017 Rockcastle Pro Am - August 18-20

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, RolexJohn said:

This will be my first Rockcastle Pro/Am - looking forward to it!

You will have a good time and the night life at the Rock is one of the best parties you'll be to all year.

4 hours ago, cb240sx said:

I got in on the AM side, luckily. It'll be my first major so I'm a little nervous, but my ultimate goal is to have fun! Gotta buy a shotgun between now and then! haha

If you need a shotgun you can use mine.

If you need a shotgun you can use mine.

I appreciate that. I've had a couple people offer to borrow me one if I'm still lacking one. Part of what's drawn me in is the camaraderie of the community.

Hopefully I'll have one by the time the ProAm rolls around, but I'll be borrowing one for the 3Man in June

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:33 PM, IainC said:

Thanks to Linda I'm in, all paid up and waiting to squad.

Will be my 2nd Pro-Am and the 4th visit to The Rock.

Be good to see you all again.

Another bloody foreigner , when is that wall going up !

Edited by gunfighteruk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sam_b said:

Everyone is waiting for squadding to open or a spot to open up so the wait list can move in.

Squadding will open late May & everyone will get at least a 2 weeks reminder or notice email.  And both waiting lists have moved over 20 places since we started in mid February.  

I am in Gainesville Florida and looking to carpool up for this match.  Drive Thursday and return Sunday night... Anyone heading up from FL with room in their car or want to ride with me let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone

here is an update since we are starting to get close. Stages are almost set and we are looking at long range distance close to 500 on the Pro side and 250 on the Am side. Round count will be around 200 each plus 20 slugs. No Buckshot. There will be some options stages so I would bring more than needed. 

10 hours ago, USMCRET said:

Hi everyone

here is an update since we are starting to get close. Stages are almost set and we are looking at long range distance close to 500 on the Pro side and 250 on the Am side. Round count will be around 200 each plus 20 slugs. No Buckshot. There will be some options stages so I would bring more than needed. 

250 and 500 I like it!!!!