Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tapatalk Regression

tkheard

Since the forum has relocated, we've lost a feature in the Tapatalk realm. For subscribed sub-forums, there is a page that lists all you have subscribed to and you can tap on the entry and view the top of that sub-forum.

On the "Subscribed" page, to the left of each sub-forum name there is a circle with a checkmark in it. (see my attached screenshot) Before the forum moved, the circle/checkmark would be blue for any sub-forums that had new/unread content. Since the move, the color remains gray.

I have no idea what might be involved to repair this. I know the feature still works on other forums. And yes, I know that the plural should be 'fora'.

IMG_0050.PNG

It bugs me too since the forum moved. I don't subscribe to other forums so did not realize it was specific to these forums. I haven't tried to learn the ins and outs of Tapatalk, so I can't really offer any suggestions., but I feel your pain.

• 4 weeks later...

My check boxes are gray on my iPhone.
I was not aware the check boxes were significant; Tapatalk user guide is difficult to access.
My gripe is that when clicking on email link to an updated discussion my iPhone used to go directly to Tapatalk.
Now it opens in the browser asking if I have Tapatalk; if I click yes it opens the App Store, I click open and it opens Tapatalk main page but never takes me to the discussion link I started with.
It is easier to read posts on my tiny iPhone screen in Tapatalk than with the browser version, that's why I stick with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2017 at 5:34 PM, benos said:

Let me know if this issue is resolved.

This was poorly worded. What I should have said... Tapatalk told me to install the latest version of their plug in, which I did. Which was supposed to fix the problem. So it has not?

I uninstalled and reinstalled tapatalk on my phone a few weeks back which helped being able to see my participated content. The blue dots mentioned above do not seem to be working.

Edited by DWFAN