Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore v 1.684 Can't Find How to Generate Webfile

Velocat

I can't seem to figure out how to generate the webfile for uploading to uspsa.  I had no problem for three months, didn't have a match in December and now with this version of Practiscore on an ios device I can't find where it generates the webfile.

It's driving me nuts. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Velocat

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, SVB said:

I cannot generate the webfile from Safari on my MacBook Pro. Would really appreciate  the input. The file dowloads as an .html file. I do not know how to make it a .txt file. Thanks for your help.

Works on my iMac.  You are using the rightmost button at the bottom of the page correct?

Yes , I am. After a few emails back and forth with PractiScore and visually showing them what I was seeing, they changed something on there end and I had no problem generating the file.  I am not sure but I have a newer iPad and MacBook Pro and  I don't know that may have something to do with it. The file was instantly going to downloads in HTML form and would not let me rename. Now the actual file appears in report.txt on the screen. Worked on both MacBook and iPad. Happy to be aback to the 5 minute uploads PractiScore and Uspsa.  Thanks for trying to help.

Yes , I am. After a few emails back and forth with PractiScore and visually showing them what I was seeing, they changed something on there end and I had no problem generating the file.  I am not sure but I have a newer iPad and MacBook Pro and  I don't know that may have something to do with it. The file was instantly going to downloads in HTML form and would not let me rename. Now the actual file appears in report.txt on the screen. Worked on both MacBook and iPad. Happy to be aback to the 5 minute uploads PractiScore and Uspsa.  Thanks for trying to help.