Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 X5 Thread

BASE772

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The slide on the X-5 is a bit longer than the current 320F.  If the holster is a "slide" version with an open bottom, it should work, though the end of the slide will protrude a bit.  Closed bottom holsters will not work without mods.  

If G-Code doesn't make the holster you need, other holster makers that use standard attachment hole patterns, such as Comp-Tac, Bladetech, Safariland, Blackhawk, etc, will work with the RTI system.  Just need to swap out the belt attachment with G-Code's RTI Hanger.

9 hours ago, gavagai said:

Noticed this today, and thought I'd share it. Thanks for all your posts and keeping us in the loop as much as you could. Sig should be thankful to have you as a wingman.

IMG_0004.jpg

Thanks for sharing! 

This one is in California:

cVe9pSn.png

SIG was good to me for the past two seasons and I have been converted over. If there was another Production or Carry Optics gun that I liked better than the I would be shooting it, but for now I still prefer the SIGs and am happy when I can help to share information about them. I certainly wouldn't mind if they dropped me an X5 as an expression of gratitude but just in case the clouds don't part for that I have one on order with another dealer. Common, Phil! Get those guns out! 

17 hours ago, Hennig said:

Do we know the weight of the gun with the frame weight installed? 46 ounce Shadow 2 makes everything else feel light.

35oz was mentioned. That may be with the external magwell too. 

I guess we have to keep in mind that the first run is only 2500 pistols, and they can only go so far wrt to distributors/dealers.  After those are allocated, dealers will have to wait until the next batch.  Perhaps that's why some are being given later delivery times?

True, I just hope that it is not going to be like before, waiting for the Target.  They are coming and they will sell as fast as they get on the shelves.  Still looking forward to it.  It won't make a difference in myself winning a National Championship, but it is fun to think so.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, troupe said:

June eta, I pulled the plug on my wait.  

Where did that info come from? I love Sig but in the last few years I have learned to ignore any ETA they give a shot show and to not hold my breath on Sig providing Thier customers with updates. Sadly I know of so many that end up buying another weapon because of SIG's lack of updates. People don't want to wait a year wondering. 

It come from a dealer that is moving 2 million dollars.  I waited and waited for the Target.  Never arrived.  I would love to get one, but I don't have to have one.  Saves me $800 if I pass.

5 hours ago, troupe said:

June eta, I pulled the plug on my wait.  

I heard the same thing. Oh well. My match 320s are running so well I wasn't likely to make the change this year anyways....even if I did manage to get my hands on an X5. That said, I'll still be getting one once they are released to the world.

That's too bad if the release is pushed back  but at least we know they are coming. This arrived recently in the hands of some .mil shooters near me. I got to play with it in the safe area today. 

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 3:55 PM, alma said:

That's too bad if the release is pushed back  but at least we know they are coming. This arrived recently in the hands of some .mil shooters near me. I got to play with it in the safe area today. 

Now if Sig would just get better at updating their customers I would not mind waiting a little longer. Hell post some videos, make some marketing material, pictures something!