Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SHOT CZC 2017

homewrecker07

Yeah, 5 more guns they'll never have in stock

Actually bought one; to be finished in 4-6 weeks , 9weeks+》ago, their busy, busy and being a nobody doesn't help. What do you do.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, rancher5 said:

Actually bought one; to be finished in 4-6 weeks , 9weeks+》ago, their busy, busy and being a nobody doesn't help. What do you do.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I take it back, I just looked at their website and they have tons of stuff in stock

:rolleyes:

On 1/20/2017 at 10:57 PM, vnboileau said:

Yeah, 5 more guns they'll never have in stock

Hehe Yeah that's true! They never have any guns I'm looking for in stock. I actually stopped checking. I've had much better luck on gunbroker

Now when you say in-stock are you referring to having them on the selves for you to order and receive in a week at your ffl, or are you referring to them having parts available and assembling them to order?

They list the custom P09 out of stock, but when I contacted Stuart he said they could whip me up one in a few weeks.

P.S. given my tight budget I figured a czc p09 + ammo would be an excellent choice to start getting serious with a cz platform for production and can move up to a shadow 2 in a year when finances improve.

3 hours ago, R34PER said:

Now when you say in-stock are you referring to having them on the selves for you to order and receive in a week at your ffl, or are you referring to them having parts available and assembling them to order?

They list the custom P09 out of stock, but when I contacted Stuart he said they could whip me up one in a few weeks.

P.S. given my tight budget I figured a czc p09 + ammo would be an excellent choice to start getting serious with a cz platform for production and can move up to a shadow 2 in a year when finances improve.

The P-09 is a solid performer.  You might not feel like "upgrading" even when finances permit.  Just sort of depends on your preferences and priorities.  

2 hours ago, MissionaryMike said:

The P-09 is a solid performer.  You might not feel like "upgrading" even when finances permit.  Just sort of depends on your preferences and priorities.  

Yeah, I did love the factory P09 I tried. The plan for this coming season is a czc p09 with lots of bullets. Then about half way through the season get a second czc p09 and a reloading press. Then re-evaluate next winter.

46 minutes ago, R34PER said:

Yeah, I did love the factory P09 I tried. The plan for this coming season is a czc p09 with lots of bullets. Then about half way through the season get a second czc p09 and a reloading press. Then re-evaluate next winter.

Reloading press is the best single upgrade there is, although it is basically about as expensive as a new gun.

Love the P-09, has a great feel and it is good way to start up a CZ addiction.

CZC AO1 _DSC2542.jpg

CZC AO1 _DSC2557.jpg

CZC AO1 _DSC2547.jpg

Couple of photos of the prototype

Frame will go to end of slide. Has flexibility to make compact model.

Frame take P09 and P07 mags. so higher capacity in 9mm and 40SW and keeping frame small for grip.

the top end on the full size is designed for a bull barrel, is cut for lo mount dovetail and front cross dovetail.

grips use 2 screw to keep from loosening and shifting.

Edited by eerw

2 hours ago, eerw said:

CZC AO1 _DSC2542.jpg

CZC AO1 _DSC2557.jpg

CZC AO1 _DSC2547.jpg

Couple of photos of the prototype

Frame will go to end of slide. Has flexibility to make compact model.

Frame take P09 and P07 mags. so higher capacity in 9mm and 40SW and keeping frame small for grip.

Do you guys plan on checkering the grips?  The smooth front and rear look slick.

• 3 weeks later...

Did receive my CTS 9mm, very good shooter, yes it took a little longer but was worth the wait, I am truly amazed how lite the front seems with the shorter dust cover,I think this is going to be a faster transition from target to target than my other CZ TS 9's which are in various stages of customization.

8 hours ago, Peplow530 said:

The CZC A01 banner on the side of the frame is unattractive. Other than that it is a looker.

I agree.  The font and its size don't do the gun justice, IMO.  It's still in prototype stages though – maybe CZC will reconsider.  Even if they don't go with a different font, the sheer size of the letters in the pics above look a bit big and clumsy.