Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Mark 7 Press autodrive combo

• image7.jpg&maxx=75&maxy=0
  • image7.jpg&maxx=75&maxy=0
  • image8.jpg&maxx=75&maxy=0
  •  
  •  

The Mark 7® Revolution™

New Product and New Way of Thinking for 2017 !

Def. - "A dramatic and wide-reaching change in conditions, attitudes, or operation." -- English Oxford Living Dictionary

Waiting for an affordable commercial loading machine with enough power and speed to achieve your business goals ?  It's here !  Based upon Mark 7's proven digital drive mechanism technology the The Mark 7® Revolution™ is a machine unlike any other in the market -- a completely integrated, new loading press of our own design that is powered digitally and automatically.  

Differentiating Features (what we can reveal at this point ;)

• Completely integrated reloading press and drive mechanism - it's fully automated, digital, and computer controlled
  • Ultra smooth and precise, proprietary machine movement and shell plate indexing
  • Integration of the sensors that has made Mark 7® Reloading™famous
  • Up-to 3,500 rounds per hour
  • 10 station toolhead utilizing off-the-shelf reloading dies
  • Microprocessor monitored and controlled
  • Features monitored by computer
  • System works on new and remanufactured brass
  • Downloadable machine firmware and software upgrades for life
  • Supports a variety of accessories including today's off-the-shelf reloading dies
  • Pre-assembled and shipped ready-to-use
  • CNC grade planetary gearbox
  • Full warranty
  • Fully Supports International Voltage operating at 110/220v and 50/60 Hz with no variation in speed/performance

Dimensions and Capacity

• Unit is quite compact compared to our existing Autodrives/press set-ups on the market 
  • Measurements 15" x 15" x 33" with a slight overhang for an on-board accessory
What is Included with the Mark 7® Revolution

• Unit ships with the following fully integrated sensors: JamSense, TorqueSense, PowderSense, the Optical Decapping Sensor, SwageSense, and PrimerSense
  • Reloading Dies not included
We know you have a lot of questions.  As you might tell we are being a little guarded with all the details about this AMAZING development in our expanding product line.  More information will be available as we proceed through Q1 and Q2.  But if this sounds like the perfect product for your business please join many of your colleagues and place a refundable deposit of $1,500 so that you can take advantage of the machine functionality this summer !  

Price:  $8,499.00  
Balance due prior to ship:  $6,999.00
* Adding this machine to your shopping cart will add a machine with a $1,500 deposit to it and get you on our waiting list 

Pay refundable amount now:$1,500.00

Shipping This Summer !

Quantity  Add to Cart

2 hours ago, Sarge said:

When I click on the op link this is what I see?

I know, I see it that way as well now, but it wasn't that way when I first posted (I provided a screen shot of the way it was).  They obviously updated the web page to provide that information.  I have both the old webpage and the new webpage open in my browser and can see the difference.

Edited by RDA

55 minutes ago, Smeeg said:

Picture looks like it might have a primer collator 

Yep that was the main thing that got me going about it.  I'm just hoping they come out with an add on kit for the 1050 somehow someway.

On January 25, 2017 at 0:29 AM, Expflier said:

Yep that was the main thing that got me going about it.  I'm just hoping they come out with an add on kit for the 1050 somehow someway.

+1000 primer collator for 1050/650 gets me excited just thinking about it 

1 minute ago, Smeeg said:

+1000 primer collator for 1050/650 gets me excited just thinking about it 

Isn't that a lot of primers to have exposed? I believe the purpose of keeping primers restricted to 100 as in primer tubes is to lessen  Blast potential

On 1/24/2017 at 11:29 PM, Expflier said:

I looked at it at SHOT and talked with them about the primer collator. They said they will have an add on for 1050/650's that are running on Mark 7's available in the future.

The press as a whole was a work of art. Not sure how much they want out on the internet about the rest of the features but some of the things discussed where game changers. Needless to say the press is drool worthy.

6 hours ago, LoganbillJ said:

I looked at it at SHOT and talked with them about the primer collator. They said they will have an add on for 1050/650's that are running on Mark 7's available in the future.

The press as a whole was a work of art. Not sure how much they want out on the internet about the rest of the features but some of the things discussed where game changers. Needless to say the press is drool worthy.

Thanks! Now I have Christmas and this to look forward too!