Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uninspiring Posts

Flatland Shooter

I just noticed I passed the 4000 post milestone with no fanfare.

I knew it was coming up and I really wanted #4000 to be all inspiring.  You know, one of those posts that people will look at and say, "hey, this dude has his sh** together".  A post that future members will search out for its wisdom.

Crap, I missed it.

37 minutes ago, Flatland Shooter said:

I just noticed I passed the 4000 post milestone with no fanfare.

I knew it was coming up and I really wanted #4000 to be all inspiring.  You know, one of those posts that people will look at and say, "hey, this dude has his sh** together".  A post that future members will search out for its wisdom.

Crap, I missed it.

We can reset you back down to around 100, and let you build back up to that 4k mark for the fanfare, if you'd like...

4,000 is a lot of information passed on. Thanks for all the great stuff you have posted! 

GrumpyOne

Sarge, keep watching.  Just a matter of time before I have one of my Forest Gump moments and folks will mistake that for wisdom.

And GrumpyOne, if that offer would also reduce my age by about 10 years, I would jump on it.  But as it is, I hope to have something mind blowing for #5000.

On 1/16/2017 at 5:04 PM, Flatland Shooter said:

And GrumpyOne, if that offer would also reduce my age by about 10 years, I would jump on it.  But as it is, I hope to have something mind blowing for #5000.

So do I....that would be a welcome change!

Just kidding! Your posts are always informative and welcome!

Yeah, hell...you're right.

:rolleyes:

============================================================================================

This Hate rant has turned into a discussion, which is beyond the bounds of the rules for the Hate Forum. Thus, it must be closed.Please review the Hate Forum Rules:http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097[note: this is a generic response]