Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CED/DAA Range Cart Pro - Need Better Tires

RaylanGivens

I have a CED/DAA Range Cart Pro for my range pack...  Mine has the inflatable tires and they are forever losing air and going flat...  It's a pain in the neck...

Have any of you found a better replacement wheel and tire for a DAA Range Cart Pro?  I'd just as soon have a solid tire that wouldn't go flat...  and maybe a little larger tire if possible...

weird. I've been using my daa range cart for about 2 years. I filled the tyres when I got it (which was a pain in the ass trying to do it at a gas station). Once I got them filled they have stayed full for all that time. including weekly use and use on rocky ground, mud etc. 

However, I may be lucky as I know at least one guy who had issue. he replaced his with solid tyres from a hardware store. 

• 2 months later...

That eckla cart looks to use identical tires to the daa cart!

btw this thread jinxed me! 2 freakin years with nice full daa cart tyres. Pulled it out last week and it felt sluggish..... yep 2 flat tires! Sonofabitch!!

hopefully when I gas them up (which I remember was a bastard) they will stay up another 2 years...

2 hours ago, BeerBaron said:

That eckla cart looks to use identical tires to the daa cart!

btw this thread jinxed me! 2 freakin years with nice full daa cart tyres. Pulled it out last week and it felt sluggish..... yep 2 flat tires! Sonofabitch!!

hopefully when I gas them up (which I remember was a bastard) they will stay up another 2 years...

Eckla tires are more than twice the size of the DAA

Edited by Sarge

• 2 years later...

Contacted DAA recently and they'd informed me the previous tires were made in China and now they are made in Germany without the leaking problems. They said they'd been selling those for last two years.

I also bought the Range cart pro yesterday.

When I look at the tires it wrote Eckla which is a German company. However, it does say made in Vietnam though. But I think Eckla tires are more reliable even they're made in Vietnam.  Will yet to find out with time.

Besides, I also got the Eckla beach cart similar to the video above with the same wheels, they won't fit the DAA as the axle hole is a little too tight fit and also the wheels are too wide to allow the aluminum tube to stick out so u can lock it with the locking pin. 

Edited by BigEar

Zuca carts, for disc golf seem to be the rage in my neighborhood nowadays.  They look pretty decent and supposedly they're working on an actual range cart.  They're a little pricey, but everyone that has them swears by them.  I'm on the fence given the cost, but they do look pretty sweet and seem to be really rugged.