Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 sights

DKnoch

I have hi viz fiber optic sights on my limited 320, but am looking for different sights for my new production 320. I have Dawson's on my p226 and they're great, but am curious about lpa sights or maybe williams sights. Adjustable rear would be nice, but most are made for 229's and other original p series sigs. Any experience with an adjustable rear and fiber optic front for the 320? And no to grayguns sight offering, i dont want to pay and ship gun or slide for sights

Daniel K

• 1 month later...

I am looking for for adjustable sights for my 9mm full size P320.

The LPA TFF28SS looks good but I like the Williams adjustable target for Sig too but would it work on a P320???

Is there anything else that would work??

Edited by Lubecktech

I am looking for for adjustable sights for my 9mm full size P320.
The LPA TFF28SS looks good but I like the Williams adjustable target for Sig too but would it work on a P320???

The LPA sights i got weren't a good fit. I got ones for the 226 and were too tall and they hung off the back of the slide on my 226 and 320 (they take the same sights as far as i can tell). My index was a bit off with the sights being so tall. I use my 226 dawson sights on my 320. If you can mill your 320 slide the LPA sights may work well. I got my lpa sights dirt cheap on ebay, so i wasnt too put out. Williams adjustable sights may be worth a try. I just went back to my dawsons

Daniel K

I have spoken to many sight manufactures and I have yet to find an adjustable rear for the P320. Right now the only option is to send out your slide to Gray Guns or The Sig Armorer and have it milled to fit a different sight. Our best bet is to wait until the P320 X-Five comes out and hope they did not change the rear sight profile.