Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New 2011 Build.

chevymen21

Several very high-end custom builders put KKM barrels in their builds.  You will not be unhappy.  You can also consider BarSto and Scheumann, plus Kart for a bushing barrel.  Any of these will be good.

1 hour ago, zzt said:

Several very high-end custom builders put KKM barrels in their builds.  You will not be unhappy.  You can also consider BarSto and Scheumann, plus Kart for a bushing barrel.  Any of these will be good.

Schumann and Bar-Sto , Nowlin

I have KKM, Schuman, infinity, and Bar-Sto barrels in both 9 and 40. For me the Bar-Sto are less picky. When doing load development they seemed to maintain better accuracy with a wide variety of bullet weights  and powders. In the end they all make a good product that will serve you well once you find the load they like.

I have several kkm barrels in 40.  They are super accurate.  You will not be disappointed.  Next id probably say infinity because schummanns can be hard to come by.  Who are you having build the gun?  Most gunsmiths have a preference.

Scheumann of you can get one. If you are very picky and want the best Scheumann get their hybrid barrel.  there is a reason the Hybrid's are never in stock. Good Luck.

Edited by a matt
Get

• 2 weeks later...