Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 RX

RangerTrace

Mine has been on since I bought it in July of last year. Still going strong. My impulse is to change it out, but I want to see how long it can go. Typically I will change out all the batteries on my optics and flashlights every six months, so this is a big stretch for me.

24 minutes ago, jbecker said:

What's a good holster that fits the 320 RX?

Depends on if you want to run with a tac light or have a level of retention.  I'm waiting on Safariland to come out with the 6378.  For now I have a Comp-Tac International for no light or retention and a Blackhawk Omnivore for the light with retention.  

30 minutes ago, jbecker said:

What's a good holster that fits the 320 RX?

For a match holster I would highly recommend red hill tactical. I got the double layer holster for my RX and it's been awesome. As far as a duty or carry holster I can't help you there. 

On 2/27/2017 at 8:50 AM, jbecker said:

Alma

Does that holster fit the suppressor sights, or did you remove them?

Yes, it fits the suppressor sights and the RX in general without needing modification. You can use the discount "Cole4RHT" to save 10%. The double layered is my favorite USPSA holster to date and I am still primarily using the one I paid full retail for three years ago. 

• 3 weeks later...

On January 9, 2017 at 10:26 PM, Quack said:

Polishing/deburring the internals. Adjust the trigger return spring. Remove one of the 2 sear springs. This should get the weight to where you want it.

You wouldn't happened to have video on what exactly you did , would you? 

Pill settle for more detailed description with some pictures :)

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 11:57 PM, Quack said:

Nope, no video.

little more info would be appreciated 

I did some polishing and took one of the springs out. Even managed to put everything back together and it works :)  but don't see significant reduction

3 hours ago, valerko said:

little more info would be appreciated 

I did some polishing and took one of the springs out. Even managed to put everything back together and it works :)  but don't see significant reduction

Really? Only one spring will still hold? Can't image that :blink:

yes , works just fine. Just found out that I'm missing safety lever spring as well. I'm pretty positive it wasn't there to begin with. I've recorded my gunsmithing adventure ,in case I'll have problem putting it back together and even watching video , I can't see that damn spring. Gun works fine without it , but wanna get one anyway.

Edited by valerko

6 hours ago, valerko said:

yes , works just fine. Just found out that I'm missing safety lever spring as well. I'm pretty positive it wasn't there to begin with. I've recorded my gunsmithing adventure ,in case I'll have problem putting it back together and even watching video , I can't see that damn spring. Gun works fine without it , but wanna get one anyway.

LOL. I lost one too last year. Ordered three spares after that. 

• 5 months later...