Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Barnes Precision 3 Gun Series in Topton PA

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sent an email via practiscore to all shooters.  The match is cancelled for this weekend.  We will see everyone in April.  No new shooters may join the point series and anyone that withdrew and gave their slot up can not rejoin for the points.  I will talk with all shooter at aprils match about a new plan or refund the fee for one match. 

• 1 month later...

Here are the prelims from today.  I want to thank all my guys for setting up and working hard to make the match run smooth.  If has an issue with a score let me know, I have the score sheets and can look it up.  See everyone in Sept.  Thanks again for shooting and be sure to thank our sponsors, Barnes Precision, Keystone Munitions and Geissele Automatics.

match 1.docx

• 4 months later...

First I want to thank Dave, Chris, Matt, Blease and Scott    for doing set up Saturday.  We need more help for set up.  If you are willing to help please let us know before the next match and we will get you info, but it usually starts at 9 on Saturday and they are done about 12 or so.  Hope every one had a good time, some different type stage from what we usually run, shorter and faster, but I would not say easier.  Please check the scores and let me know if you have any discrepancies. I appreciate everyone showing up and hope to see you all in Oct.

match 2 results.docx

• 4 weeks later...

As promised the Nov 19 match will go live on Practiscore this Wednesday at 7 pm.  5 stages of mostly KD steel.  You may shoot PCC or Pistol or Shotgun.  Few is 25 bucks. You can pay when you get there.  If you register and don't show up you will be banned from future matches until the day before if we have room left.  It will be fun and great match to test your skills.