Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Barnes Precision 3 Gun Series in Topton PA

We finally have things in order for the 2017 series.  Barnes Precision and Keystone Armory will be sponsors again as well as some others.  It will again be a four match series with all four matches counting towards the points championship.  You do not have to shoot all four matches, but all four do count.  The match fee will be $30.00 per match for a total of $120.00 to shoot the matches, with an additional fee of $30.00 if you want to be in the points and take part in the prize table.  I will also do some random draw prizes like last year for those who paid to be in the points, but fell outside the places that got prizes.  The matches will be the third sunday in March,September and October and the fourth Sunday in April. Start time will be at 8am for all matches.  This year we will honor only Tac OPs, Limited and PPC divisions.  (if you want to shoot open for fun you may register and pay for the matches and just not be in the points)Prizes will be divided up according to the number of people in each division.  This match is geared towards those who want to have fun and just shoot, the prize table and cash payout at the last match will not be large enough for everyone in the points to get a prize, that is why I also do the random draw, while the first places in each division go to the prize table in order of finish.  Registration and squading will take place on practiscore starting Jan 13th at 8am.  Last year we had almost 80 shooters sign up and this year we are only taking about 55-60 shooters.  I am only taking registrations for people shooting all four matches at this time.  Then closer to each match I will take shooters that could not make all four matches to fill any extra spots.  Once you get your registration email and I get the check I will approve you to squad.

Edited by 45shooter

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, 45shooter said:

Crap. No we will change that.  We will not shoot on Easter.  I thought I had them all figured out.   Let me look. May do the fourth sunday

It is already on the fourth Sunday in your announcement Dean.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All:

I won't be able to make it to all 4 matches so I'm looking to sell my slot for this series and prize table. It's $150, see above for breakdown of cost.  PM me and I will let Dean know.  The first match is Sunday March 19th.

Thanks,
Peter

PS. I want to thank all of the sponsors, especially Andrew Barnes.

Edited by poortrader

Hey everyone, just a heads up.  I have been making dummy 12 gauge shotgun shells for loading practice for my local club, and since I decided to shoot more 3 gun this year, I figured I'd offer them to anyone else that may be interested.  They are made out of high quality hulls with the spent primers left in, walnut media as a powder substitute to hold the wad up, and 1-1/8 oz of lead shot so the weight is exact.  I have them packed in ziplock bags as 12 shells for $10 FTF; I'd rather not deal with shipping them or paypal, etc.  I will plan on bringing some to the first series shoot, if you want some just drop me an e-mail me at thekrzyz@comcast.net and let me know just so I have a rough idea of how many to bring or if I need to make more.

Well, thanks for reading.

Adam Krzyzanowski