Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hope this helps any unanswered questions. 

Range Address & info: IWLA York Chapter #67 7131 Iron Stone Hill Rd, Dallastown, PA http://www.yorkiwla.org/

Please observe the 10 MPH speed limit while driving back to the ranges. 

York IWLA is a COLD Range. 

No steel core or bimetal rifle ammo is allowed on any of our ranges

The IWLA Juniors are planning on a fund raiser during our match to sell lunch. They’re saying MONSTER ham sandwich, chips, & a drink for around the $5 mark. Bring your appetite.  

Slings will be needed. Both rifle sling & shotgun sling. You will not need to sling both long guns at the same time.  

Round count: There are LOTS of target options. Minimum round count: 150 Rifle, 150 Pistol, 150 Shot, 10 Slug. There is (1) all shotgun stage with a round count of 23 to 30 rounds. Max shot velocity is 1,385 FPS.  

Parking is available past our Trap ranges & in front of our rifle ranges. You will not be able to drive from stage to stage. Bring your gun carts, strollers, or wagons.  

We will be using 3 Gun Nation Club Series Match Rules for this match.  

Chamber Flags are required for long guns. If you do not have any, they will be available at registration.  

ALL shooters are required to have FUN!!!

I just want to make sure that there is no problem with steel cased ammo (Hornady Steel Match—bullets are just lead/copper).  I seem to recall that at some point in the past that was on the no-no list for York.

19 hours ago, CJW said:

I just want to make sure that there is no problem with steel cased ammo (Hornady Steel Match—bullets are just lead/copper).  I seem to recall that at some point in the past that was on the no-no list for York.

Hornady Steel Match ammo is ok since it is a lead jacketed bullet.  York will not allow steel core or penetrator ammo.