Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 Bluegrass Shotgun Championship - May 20, 2017 - Wilmore, KY

We are pleased to announce that the 2nd annual Bluegrass Shotgun Championship will take place Saturday, May 20, 2017 at the Bluegrass Sportsmen's League in Wilmore, KY just outside Lexington. Our inaugural match last July was well received and we look to extend that success into the largest annual shotgun match east of the Mississippi. Registration and match info will be forthcoming. Follow our Facebook page for updates. If you are interested in ROing, volunteering or sponsoring, please message us via Facebook.

Edited by KY1911

Dang! we are going to have to miss this one John.  Its same weekend as Reserve Drill and Rock on the Range is going on too in Columbus.  Lots of busy weekends in May..Mothers Day, HS graduations, Memorial Day..makes it tough to schedule major events any other weekend that month.   Weather should be great though..much better than June.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to know if I could dual wield a pair of M2s and still stay in semi division, or would I be bumped to open.

If the rules don't say anything about being limited to only one gun, then I'd like to think I'm good to go.