Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a magwell for a sp-01 shadow

Gridlock

Looking to buy a cz shadow magwell found 2 that I like just don't know if any one has them and what they think of them .1 is  cajun gun works and the other is on the new cz ts  Orange but don't know we're to buy that one at any help would be nice ?

image.png

image.png

image.png

I have the CGW style magwell, it's made by springer precision and resold by CGW. Tho CGW does cut the aluminum mainspring plug to accept the factory mag break where you have to buy the aluminum mag brake from springer.

I have the limited/open style one and so far it seems pretty good going to run it for the first time at a match tomm.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Dutycalls75 said:

There is also the CZCustom magwell, which is my personal favorite of the bunch and what I would go with if I needed one. I shoot production though and have not used any of them personally. It can be found: Here

Thanks 

The magwells are all sensitive to which magazine/base pads you use, so be aware of that.

I believe the SP magwell is made for the Macgar 17 rounders with their basepads. The CZ Custom is made for the CZ 18 round SP01 mags and the CZC bases.

They may not work with other mags/bases so check carefully before buying.