Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cheapest USPSA cardboard Targets?

thompsoncustom

On 2/24/2017 at 2:40 PM, Prov1x said:

letargets or action targets is the cheapest place I have found if you only order a couple of hundred at a time. Shipping is cheaper and they ship fast as well!

Just ordered from Action Targets.  $78 & change for 100 targets that have the white backs is a pretty good deal in my book!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/9/2017 at 3:22 PM, techj said:

The action target store (formally LE Targets - https://shop.actiontarget.com/ ) has paper versions that are as low as $0.22 in bulk.

They also have regular targets at 54¢ in bulk---and they are a 4 hr drive north of the OP.  Might be worth it to get a big order together and 

do a little road trip.

ok im  frugal

i take a a used cardboard target cut out a zones.

lay this on drop cloth paper

draw outline with marke

draw A zone with pen or pencil

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Blue-Hawk-Paper-Drop-Cloth-Common-2-ft-x-140-ft-Actual-2-33-ft-x-140-ft/50053433?cm_mmc=search_google-_-FY15 Paint-_-Dsa Paint-_-_cat%3Adrop cloths&k_clickID=ce3732b9-075a-40ad-affa-3398fdbc8989

my calculations have it @ about 56 targets for $10

I make my own a-zone repair centers from non-corrugated cardboard. Really easy to do with good scissors, a sharpie and a template such as one of my remaining repair centers.

During practice, I usually only tape non-alphas and repair the a-zones before I head out to the range.

Saves lots of time+pasters+targets for when you're frugal and have minimal live fire time.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk