Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I hate FreedomAmmunition.com

CarlB86

Word of warning guys. Avoid FreedomAmmunition.com.

I ordered some 10/27. Most orders are supposed to ship within 3-5 business days. On 11/4  I ask them what the hold up is. They explain the order is on warehouse c and that information was included in my invoice. (which I never received). Email also explains that warehouse is on a 21 day backlog.

After 30 days I email them again to ask if something is wrong. They just explain again about a massive delay at warehouse c.

On 12/7 I email to cancel the order. I also call them, but as usual I get no response. I leave a message to cancel my order and include the order number. Hours later I get a shipping notification from them. They will not respond to my following emails asking what the hell is the problem, since I tried to cancel this.

Fast forward to testing the ammunition on 12/29. Loaded a magazine with 17 rounds. Round #9 was a squib with tons of unburnt powder, so either the primers are crap or the powder is getting contaminated. I cannot trust this ammunition. 

After still getting zero help from these guys I posted a review on BBB and google maps. They called me on a different private number and left me a voicemail asking me to amend the review and they will replace my ammo.

This morning they left me a voicemail that their attorney would contact me for defamation of character.

USAC isn't any better! I bought 2,000 rds of the new 9mm 124gr.. I can't tell you for certain if it was different lots due to ammo coming in bags that broke in shipping but did come in separate boxes. 1st 1,000 was good, then the 2nd 1,000 went to hell quickly. In a 1,000 rds had 15 squibs over 30 half charges. I have never seen that before.

Below was when I took it range shoot the last of it up. There are 7 bullets I had to tap from my barrel; missing is # 8-9 the first two before I started my photo collection.
29c3d82ed10e7b3398fb3a3dd4f8353e.jpg

Now, USAC did credit me a $100 back, but quality like that: way too little, way too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, CarlB86 said:

This morning they left me a voicemail that their attorney would contact me for defamation of character.

That will never happen. Any first-year lawyer would clobber their asses and counter-sue for his fees.

The main issue with them is that they are selling ammo faster than they can make it, so silly things like customer service and investigating claims of bad/dangerous ammo are a very low priority. When the bad press catches up with them, they'll wonder what happened and why is the warehouse filling up with ammo they can't sell.

I bought new (not reloads) ammo from them once. It worked fine. But the brass was stepped and that fact wasn't noted on their site. I was rather miffed about that. Then they started sending me daily emails promoting ammo "On Sale!" that was never in stock for purchase on their website. I unsubscribed and will buy elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Absocold said:

That will never happen. Any first-year lawyer would clobber their asses and counter-sue for his fees.

The main issue with them is that they are selling ammo faster than they can make it, so silly things like customer service and investigating claims of bad/dangerous ammo are a very low priority. When the bad press catches up with them, they'll wonder what happened and why is the warehouse filling up with ammo they can't sell.

I bought new (not reloads) ammo from them once. It worked fine. But the brass was stepped and that fact wasn't noted on their site. I was rather miffed about that. Then they started sending me daily emails promoting ammo "On Sale!" that was never in stock for purchase on their website. I unsubscribed and will buy elsewhere.

You know what I just realized after RJH mentioned it , this is not the freedom munitions we know as junk but a different company.

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)Hate Forum Rules:http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097[note: this is a generic reply]