• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

My MPX SBR:

Romeo3.

Sig collapsing/folding stock.

Lantac Dragon Brake.

Springer Precision 10rd extensions and their extra power springs.

I plan to remove the BUIS and I have a few items on order: 8" Lancer carbon fiber front end, Tactical Dynamics skeletonized red billet grip & red billet hand stop and Hiperfire 24C trigger with the red Hipershoe. I'll post updated pics when complete.

Yep, I like red like bobert1 above :D

SV5jFpvl.jpg?2

I totally need to jump on the hiperfire train for my mpx. It's not competition worthy but this is my mpx. 

7D519863-5D41-491E-8BA5-7E0831ACF168_zps

my new in lead we trust 4.5 inch barrel came and I had a chance to get it on the upper. Shortened up my oal by about 6 inches suppressed. 

Looks awesome! How do you like the barrel? What can is that? I was thinking about ordering one of the ILWT 4.5" barrels as well for use with an Omega 9K. Might be fun for Steel Challenge since cans are allowed :o

I don't know yet. I haven't gotten it out. Best part is it should run my production loads as well since the barrel lengths are the same. 

The can is a gemtech gm9. I didn't realize they were legal in steel challenge. I've never had any luck getting the timer to pick up shots through the can. 

I can see the fit and finish of the barrel is top notch no machine marks and a great fit. Once I popped my gas valve and cleaned it every thing went back together quick and easy

Since I don't load 9mm, I have been using cheap Tula 115gr that goes for about 14 cents per round for PCC. We use it in all of our rental sub guns and although a bit dirty, runs flawlessly and is sufficiently accurate. Is supersonic, so no problems with the shot timer. PF is around 140 from what I have read. Will have to chrono it one of these days.

Thanks for the info about the barrel. I'm going to order one..

Edited by MileHigh