Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ETS 9mm 140 mm mags

Solvability

How old are your mags?  They came out with a new stronger strength spring for the 140mm mags about 3ish months ago.  If you contact them they'll send you those springs for free.  I did that as the original springs on my mags felt really weak even right out of the box.

On 12/24/2016 at 1:48 PM, Southpaw said:

How old are your mags?  They came out with a new stronger strength spring for the 140mm mags about 3ish months ago.  If you contact them they'll send you those springs for free.  I did that as the original springs on my mags felt really weak even right out of the box.

I got mine the day they came out so maybe they will help me with some new springs.

• 4 months later...

I have ten ETS 9mm 140mm mags as well as standard 17rd ETS mags. The 140mm mags don't feed right with 22 rounds in them; they get a light stem bind that is corrected by tapping the slide. if I download the magazines to 21 rounds they feed fine. They are very difficult to insert loaded with 22 rounds on a closed slide. They were $12ea though so I'd probably still buy them again.

• 4 weeks later...

No, they're actually shorter internally than factory Glock mags. My reloads that function 100% in Glock mags are almost a problem in ETS mags. If I drop the mags in the dirt a few times my reloads will start to hang up in the tubes.