Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Experience with blue bullets anyone?

nikdanja

I love extreme bullets because the weights are really consistent. There's a local shop where I buy 180 grain pollycoated bullets for range ammo caus the weights are never at 180. They are 175,173,176 never at 180. Are blue bullets the same way? 

I got a case in .40 recently for my return to major PF.  180gr RN.  Haven't weighed a single one.  I have loaded half a case.  They feed and shoot great.

4.2gr Titegroup makes 167PF from a 5" 1911 barrel.  Gonna bump it up to 4.3gr.

• 4 weeks later...
On Thursday, January 05, 2017 at 0:24 AM, Dr Mitch said:

I got a case in .40 recently for my return to major PF.  180gr RN.  Haven't weighed a single one.  I have loaded half a case.  They feed and shoot great.

4.2gr Titegroup makes 167PF from a 5" 1911 barrel.  Gonna bump it up to 4.3gr.

What's your COAL?

The blue bullets are great. I have been using them for a year in 9mm. The 135TC bullets allow you to load long in the cz and tanfo guns and are extremely accurate. The company is great and really take care of their customers and they sponsored a crap ton of matches last year. I shot 20,000 rounds last year and was lucky enough to be invited to shoot on the team so if you guys order any and use (MOSER) as the coupon code you will get a discount. I just got a limited gun and will be shooting the 180's this year.