Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CMC doesn't work

My CMC wont run in my PSA (piece of shit armory) carbine with their BCG... wont work, not reliable at all. I have a friend with a different PCC and different trigger (same model CMC) and his wont run either. I put my PCC CMC in a AR-15 rifle and it runs like a sewing machine.... maybe I got a PSA dud? very possible.

I was unaware of potential problems with certain triggers when I set my gun up. I've got the glock mag PSA AR-9 with the flat cmc 3.5lbs trigger and it's been flawless. I've only got about 1000 rounds through it but haven't experienced any issues with reset- thankfully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We had issues with doubling (or tripling, etc.) when using a CMC in a QC10 glock mag PCC.  Me and a friend have both been using stock GI triggers with no issues.  I'm sure there are other high speed triggers out there, but I'm not really wanting to buy them all just to see which ones won't work.

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2016 at 7:15 AM, 3gunDQ said:

I struggled trying to get a single stage 3.5 CMC to work in my ar-9 for about a week until another guy put one in his and he had the same problem. CMC es no bueno in PCC so I'll see if the hiperfire will run in it(should).

The CMC had reset issues and would fail to reset about 10% of the time. I emailed CMC but all I heard outa them was crickets. 

Talked to them yesterday- 3/30/17  The 3,5lb trigger will not work 100% of the time in 9mm AR setup.