Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to buy Metalform Colt SMG 9mm 20 round magazines?

1 hour ago, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello: Midway has the 20 round Metalform mags on sale for $24 each. I ordered 6 more, I know I have a mag buying problem. Only cure is shooting more. Now we need good base pads for the 32, 20 and 10 round mags. Thanks, Eric

Crap! If I buy ONE MORE shooting related item this month I'll be in the dog house for most of the upcoming season! :) 

On 12/17/2016 at 9:14 PM, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello: I used the 20 round mags today on a classifier. I need to practice my reloads with the Colt mags. I like the 20 round mags for small stages and for quick transitions. I may get some 10 round mags as well. Thanks, Eric

Have you "connected" any 20/20 mags yet? I'm thinking either that or 32/10 would be plenty for non mag change stages.

1 hour ago, Sarge said:

Have you "connected" any 20/20 mags yet? I'm thinking either that or 32/10 would be plenty for non mag change stages.

Hello: No, I have not tried the connectors and I am waiting for base pads first. I can get 36 rounds in my 32 round Metalform mags with the TTI Glock +3/4 base pads. That gives me enough for any 32 round stage I have shot so far. The 20 round mags hold 26 so that does for smaller stages. I think 36-40 would be plenty for any 32 round stage with steel. Thanks, Eric