Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Phoenix

natinwebis

Hello from Phoenix, my wife and myself are both shooters and I was referred to this forum from my go to guy for information. He said I could learn a lot from all you fellow shooters on here. I have already lost time falling into the rabbit hole here. Look forward to gaining a lot of information here.Frank

Hello from Phoenix, my wife and myself are both shooters and I was referred to this forum from my go to guy for information. He said I could learn a lot from all you fellow shooters on here. I have already lost time falling into the rabbit hole here. Look forward to gaining a lot of information here.Frank

1 minute ago, natinwebis said:

What is post count bumping, and how did I get involved? 

Just guessing but I think it was a moderator ribbing a buddy. Nothing to do with you I'm sure

18 minutes ago, natinwebis said:

Oh ok. I thought I violated some rule right of the bat with my first post. Haha. 

Since you asked....

Anyone found to be post-count bumping (lots of posts that don't advance the discussion, such as, but not limited to, "+1" or "emoticon" only posts) or making an end run around the classifieds rules by posting something for sale somewhere else on the forum, will have their classified privileges suspended, and their post count reset to zero (0). Following the contribution of 100 meaningful posts, such members may appeal for restoration of their classifieds privileges by sending a PM to any Moderator or Administrator.

And here is a link to entire forum guidelines. ..

http://forums.brianenos.com/index.php?/guidelines/

GrumpyOne