Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where are the Tac Sport Oranges!!!

Superpipe9

I guess my enthusiasm for the TS ORANGE from Impact Guns was premature. They don't actually have one, quite disappointing in their process and communication. They sent me an email saying they had one, which then sent me to a purchase order. Then they told me on the phone they just needed to get one from their warehouse and ship it. Well, called again today since I didn't get a shipping notification after 2 weeks to find out they don't actually have one. So I cancelled my "order".

Good news though, CZ Custom did have one and it's headed my way. FED EX tracking number within an hour of talking to Stuart. Much better customer service. Can't wait to shoot it, should have it on Wednesday.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use a Daa for my Czechmate and Ts and love it.

I also got a tracking number yesturday from Stuart for a TSO!  They are going fast, don't wait to long or they will be gone again, probably until next year again!  Lol

Edited by kitestir

2 hours ago, kitestir said:

I use a Daa for my Czechmate and Ts and love it.

I also got a tracking number yesturday from Stuart for a TSO!  They are going fast, don't wait to long or they will be gone again, probably until next year again!  Lol

A tracking number is a wonderful thing :) 

thought about Daa , went with a red hill tactical traditional style. Will be shooting some limited and some production so it seemed to make sense to keep the draw stroke consistent. If I was some limited and some open then I would have gone your route.

If anyone is still looking there are two 9mm and 3 40s on GunBroker. Just about retail though.

I got lucky and happened across a 9mm for $1750 shipped and the vendor had 8.

Took 3 days to get to me and I just picked her up yesterday. Hitting the range Friday and Saturday before my first classifier on Sunday.

48347fe071a074aa5e3d15ab261cf184.jpg

Thanks for the opinion on holsters. I think I would go with RHT holster also but the 30 day wait is a turn off and I don't see how it can be adjusted for height or angle etc. Damn DAA is $280 USD though. 

Blade tech makes a tac sport holster that's more traditional than the magnetic speed race holsters from DAA or ghost.

I have one of those as well as an Ernie hill speed holster

12 minutes ago, CKArmsKimSee said:

Blade tech makes a tac sport holster that's more traditional than the magnetic speed race holsters from DAA or ghost.

I have one of those as well as an Ernie hill speed holster

Unless blade tech has the TSO as an option now, their regular TS holster won't fit.  Been there, done that.  I think RHT is the only game in town for kydex TSO holster.

Unless blade tech has the TSO as an option now, their regular TS holster won't fit.  Been there, done that.  I think RHT is the only game in town for kydex TSO holster.

Hmm guess I'll find out tomorrow when it gets here. This is the one I ordered. I didn't figure the one from CZC would fit..

I hope this one fits or I'm in trouble for my match Sunday LOL

a4bcae6ddf456b0dd73544392b9e9fb4.jpg

8 hours ago, pistolshot said:

I think I would go with RHT holster also but the 30 day wait is a turn off and I don't see how it can be adjusted for height or angle etc. 

Boss holster hanger from Ben Stoeger provides height/angle/distance adjustment and it is rock solid, RHT also sells one but I have not tried it.

7 hours ago, Superpipe9 said:

I just got the DAA alpha x holster and wow it's amazing how fast you can draw from that thing. Freaking awesome. I have a boss for my production rig but this thing is the way to go for limited in my opinion 

As long as it doesn't train you to come forward instead of up and then forward.

Not that I have ever done that and then watched my production gun tumble to the ground :( . 

Picked mine up today, also got an extra mag with the CZ Custom extension. Excellent service again from CZ Custom.

I really like how this gun feels, can't wait to get to the range. Just ordered a holster from RHT.

Mine had a shock buff installed, Am I correct that most take those out? I've never used them in any gun.

It came with several extra recoil springs, they look the same as the one installed. Are they just spares or is one supposed to be lighter? Anyone shoot .40 minor ammo in their TS?

Thank you,

3 hours ago, CKArmsKimSee said:

Welp, my blade tech came in and at first I was worried that it wouldn't work, but after loosening the adjustment screws a tad it fits snugly. I'll have to decide if I like using this though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is it too snug or is it a good fit?

7 hours ago, Titaniumbadger22 said:

Mine had a shock buff installed, Am I correct that most take those out? I've never used them in any gun.

It came with several extra recoil springs, they look the same as the one installed. Are they just spares or is one supposed to be lighter? Anyone shoot .40 minor ammo in their TS?

Thank you,

I wrote Cz custom with the same question about the buffer. Was told that you do not have to use them, but personally I am going to use the thickest one that does not cause any issues, makes things a bit easier on the gun and you may or may not prefer the recoil feel.

I think you can squeeze the springs and feel different stiffness between them, do not have the gun with me right now or I would verify.

2 hours ago, IHAVEGAS said:

I wrote Cz custom with the same question about the buffer. Was told that you do not have to use them, but personally I am going to use the thickest one that does not cause any issues, makes things a bit easier on the gun and you may or may not prefer the recoil feel.

I think you can squeeze the springs and feel different stiffness between them, do not have the gun with me right now or I would verify.

Thanks, I didn't even get a chance to take them out of the bag, they looked identical though. I'll look more closely tonight. I'll shoot with and without the shock buffer and see how much I like it and if it causes any issues.

15 hours ago, pistolshot said:

Lol Wow kitestir, very impressive collection. 

15 hours ago, SlvrDragon50 said:

Whoo.... what a collection... I want one.

Thanks guys. I am actually thinking about selling the gray TS. Don't need 3 of em!  The first one is actually an original IPSC Standard. 

On 1/23/2017 at 9:46 PM, pistolshot said:

Any suggestions for holsters yet? I see DAA is often mentioned as they have a block for it but what about Ghost or other brands? are they a proper fit or sort of fit?

We make kydex for them.