Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zero bullets

wingnut

Zero bullets are Very Popular with some OPEN shooters -usually 115 or 124 grain.

Many people think they are "faster" than MG bullets - use less powder to reach the

same velocity.

BUT, seems to be very difficult to maintain an adequate supply - tough to find them -

usually "out of stock", and most OPEN shooters feel that being able to buy other

brands of bullets easily outweigh any advantage the Zero's might offer.

BUT, they are very good bullets.   :) 

Zero makes great bullets. If you dont see what you need on the web site,  call the nice ladies and tell them what you need. They can let you know when the next production run of your favorite bullet will be and take a pre-order. 

I have used the .356 bullets in my old 38 SC open gun and loved em. Now testing them out in my 9 major. I'm running the 121 gr. Now and they shoot well. Not getting the bullet speeds I was hoping (9.6 gr of 3n38 is giving me 1390 FPS) but that could be the gun. Havent tried many hing else yet because nobody has .356 121s. CZ website has em, shooters connection, powder valley and lucky gunner also. Powder valley is cheap and ships quick and accurate on their current stock. I'm sure the .355 shoot just as well too. Buy em, try em. 

Edited by user293